This weekend I am planning on doing nothing. I am a bit under the weather and trying to avoid medicine if possible. Bryan is out golfing today so I am catching up on Lifetime movies and Law & Order reruns. This one is also enjoying a lazy weekend with me.
I am hoping to feel better by Monday since next week is my last week at work. This is what I have planned for the time off before the baby:
-Have a housekeeper come one day (still trying to convince Bryan on this one)
-Pack my hospital bag
I am also going ot force myself to go for a walk everyday so that I stay off the couch. I really can’t believe my little guy or gal will be here in a few weeks.
A fellow pregnant friend sent me this yesterday and I loved it.
TEN LITTLE TRUTHS ABOUT PREGNANCY
1. nine months feels like the blink of an eye and forever all at the same time….
2. no matter how uncomfortable you feel with your body, you’ll miss being pregnant later…..
3. feeling your baby kick for the first time is similar to your first kiss, all butterflies and smiles….
4. pillows are sent from heaven & can help you get a few comfortable moments in bed every night….
5. a glass of wine every now & then is really okay….
6. nap whenever the feeling comes over you, when your little ones arrives you can only rest when they do….
7. rub oils & lotions on your beautiful belly all the time, even if it cannot prevent stretch marks, it sure feels nice….
8. chocolate is a critically important food group….
9. appreciate your breasts, nursing will change them forever….
10. pregnancy is as sexy as you want it to be, so wear your little lacy night gown & love every little bit of your amble curves…..
Enjoy your weekend! Roll Tide!